Serves: 12 servings
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ½ cup sour cream (or plain Greek yogurt)
- 1 cup mashed bananas (about 2 bananas)
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a stand mixer, or hand held, mix together softened butter and sugar until well combined. Then add in eggs and mix well. Next add in vanilla, sour cream (or Greek yogurt) and mashed bananas then, while the mixer is on, slowly add the flour, baking soda and salt and mix slowly until completely combined, scraping the sides and the bottom.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan (or pans). If using one 9×5 loaf pan, bake bread for about one hour. If using three mini loaf pans, bake bread for about 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let the bread sit for 10 minutes then remove from pan and let cool completely on a wire rack. Serve and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 slice • Calories: 218 • Fat: 8.5 g • Saturated Fat: 5.1 g • Carbs: 32.7 g • Fiber: 1 g • Protein: 3.7 g • Sugar: 19.4 g • WW Freestyle Points: 9